Camp JCC Registration Now Open
- A note from Rabbi Lipman: “Anyone who has a Shayne Coat, if they can please check the name on the rain coat. I lost mine a few weeks ago and I am wondering if someone accidentally took it.”
- Family in the B’nai Israel Community looking for a used Range/Oven (electric, self-cleaning, coil cooking surface, can be free standing or drop-in) and a used mid-size Refrigerator — nothing fancy, looking for a good deal on used appliances. If interested in selling, please contact Michele in the office for contact info. Thank you
- If you donated to the Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund and would like a receipt, please contact Rabbi Haber directly.
- The shul will issue annual receipts from B’nai Israel, including donations for the shul, the mikva, the cemetery and the Eruv Fund, during the third week of January 2016.
- Rebbetzen Chana Baer’s daughter in Israel. Frada Ben-Pazi, contacted Michele saying that Mrs. Baer remains at Frada’s home, and will probably make Israel her permanent home. Frada is assembling an album for her mother; she would like to include pictures of Mrs. Baer’s many friends in Norfolk. Frada’s e-mail address was sent out to the kehilla, but if you need it or Mrs. Baer’s American phone number, please contact Michele in the office.
- Items must be submitted to the shul office by close of business Wednesday to appear in B’nai’s Friday Newsletter.
Writing and Multimedia – February 15, 2017
Visual Arts – February 27-March 10, 2017